[wp-hackers] Re: Meet the Spaminator!

matt ohara m at superdeluxo.com
Tue Nov 2 08:28:34 UTC 2004

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:58:15 -0700
> From: Kitty <kitty at mookitty.co.uk>
> Subject: [wp-hackers] Meet the Spaminator!
> To: WP Hackers <hackers at wordpress.org>
>
> http://mookitty.co.uk/devblog/archives/2004/10/31/kittens-spaminator/

thanks, i downloaded and installed it.  when i activated it i got an
error:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in
/home/superdel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kittens-spaminator.php on
line 15

> If you've been using my Spam Words plugin to build up your spam words
> list, then you'll be all set to take full advantage of this.

also downloaded this and this works fine.

> Hint: drop the last quad of any IP addresses in your spam words list
> (111.222.333.444 becomes 111.222.333) so that out newest holdem
> friend's
> botnet will get blocked more effectively.

i would have left this comment on your site but my IP is blocked.  :)

matt