[wp-hackers] Fwd: atom:modified

m at tidakada.com m at tidakada.com
Sun Jun 27 19:25:20 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Wayne Burkett <wayneburkett at gmail.com> -----
    From: Wayne Burkett <wayneburkett at gmail.com>
      To: atom-syntax at imc.org

Roger Benningfield had trouble getting JournURL to support it.

http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg01579.html

Movable Type, Textpattern, and WordPress each appear to get it wrong.

http://dionidium.com/2004/06/modified

Aggregators that want a general modification date can get it from the
most recent entry:modified. They should probably do this anyway,
because they can't trust publishing tools to give them an
atom:modified that's worth anything. Is it too late to make
arom:modified optional?
----- End forwarded message -----

This makes me think once we have a multiple-blogs thing going on, we should have
a blog_last_modified field in the wp_blogs table or whatever we would use then.

--
Michel Valdrighi
http://intraordinary.com/weblog/