[wp-hackers] Offical Plugins, repository, and extending WordPress

scriptygoddess scriptygoddess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:49:11 UTC 2004

"The code will live on wp.org and feature prominent links to the authors."

I can't say this appeals to me very much. I like having easy access to
my code. I wouldn't want it to live on someone else's server.

If that means I'll never be able to create a "WP approved" plugin and
anything I'll create will be relegated to the "and some other plugins"
page, so be it, I guess... but I think that's unfortunate, just
because I want to host it myself.

-Jenn