[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin list

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Fri Jun 25 01:59:01 UTC 2004

Just to clarify, here's how I see the idea right now:
  1) A database of plugins that either contains the plugins themselves or
links to the plugins (as well as a wealth of other info such as
instructions, comments, etc).
  2) A new type of plugin who manages and downloads plugins.
  3) A feed from the database so the previously mentioned plugin could
search for and autodiscover new plugins directly from the admin interface.

The problem with the wiki is that some people don't enjoy using them and can
quickly become horribly organized.

I say it sounds like a great feature.

- Stephen