[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin list

scriptygoddess scriptygoddess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:47:07 UTC 2004

About the central "storing" of plugins - Not to be the party-pooper,
but I would not be into this. I had at first been posting my plugins
directly on the wiki - however, whenever I wanted to update them, it
got to be a pain, because I wanted to mirror the content on my own
site (call me paranoid/possesive - but my site is my personal code
storage). With every update or bug fix, etc... major headache to make
sure the instructions and code were all in sync.

mt-plugins.org simply described the plugin - but didn't host them.
This might be the way to go... the plugins page on the wiki is going
to quickly get out of control. A searchable "database" of plugins,
where people can submit their own (but still host it) I think, would
be the way to go...

-Jenn