[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin list

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Fri Jun 25 01:44:16 UTC 2004

Um, wow.

Sorry bud, but if you built that system I would be determined to break it.
:) Call me a private person but I don't want any plugin digging through my
database and calling home what it found.

There is an easier way to do what you described, but I think I'll keep it to
myself. :)

Wordpress spyware... ick.

- Stephen