[wp-hackers] Introduce Yourself

Chuck Guenther chuckg at blindmuse.com
Wed Jun 23 20:50:16 UTC 2004

Who I be:
A delightfully pleased with WP college student who is double majoring in
Pyschology and Sociology with a minor in computer science and vast
interest in cryptology.  My name is Charles, but more often referred to
as "chuckg" by friends, family, and those on the vast web of internet
forums (notably WP->support).

The reason:
Interested in the architecture other plugin authors use to create their
plugins and problems that others come across in an attempt to create
greater functionality for WP.  Ok, so that was a little broad, but I've
run into many roadblocks in my own plugins that I'm sure others are just
as familiar with.  I don't understand all this talk about "DOM", but I'm
certainly familiar with all of this discussion about "hooks" into the
admin interface.

List wishes:
Patience with my questions and sometime out of place comments.  To add
the view of "recreational" programmers who aren't familiar with all the
lingo and otherwise more "advanced" concepts, albeit I am familiar with
most.

chuckg

http://www.blindmuse.com
I am who I am not who I thought I am