[wp-hackers] New Comment Whitelist Plugin

Zarniwoop florian.jung at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:43:01 UTC 2004

> How it works:
> When a new comment is posted, this plugin checks to see if the authors
> email address has been use to submit a comment that was previously
> approved. If it hasn't, it will be flagged for moderation, and you can
> decide what to do with it. If a comment is submitted by someone who's
> been approved in the past, the comment posts as normal, with no
> intervention from the user or administrator.

Does it mean that I can use another ones email address to auto-approve
my comment if he is on your whitelist? Getting someones email should
be a minor problem because WP shows the comment author's webpage where
I normally can find his email address he uses on the web.

I wouldn't do this, but is it possible?