[wp-hackers] Modifying admin forms via plugins

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Tue Jun 22 23:28:04 UTC 2004

A little extra work by the plugin developers is better than a little
extra configuration for end users.

Your plugin doesn't need an extra file for settings, you can store the
configuration settings in the database and use the form to manipulate
them. This is even more friendly for the users. :)

Maybe I should do a proof of concept when I get some time (if no one
else has by then).

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/