[wp-hackers] Introduce yourself

Dave Cohen Dave at mostvaluablenetwork.com
Tue Jun 22 00:26:17 UTC 2004

* who you are
Dave Cohen - found Wordpress 1.0.1 and absolutely fell in love.

* why you're here
Want to learn some tips and tricks along the way.  Slowly learning PHP
and MySQL so I thought this would be an excellent way to learn more.

* what you'd like to get out of this list
See above, and to be on the bleeding edge of the wonderful technology
that our gracious dev team has put together.

* More info - I'm the web admin for Most Valuable Network (MVN).  We've
implemented 31 blogs all run by Wordpress 1.2 (upgraded all from 1.0.1
seamlessly).  I'm working on upgrading our homepage into Wordpress run site.

Keep up the great work all!!

Best Regards,
Dave Cohen
Web Admin