[wp-hackers] Static content plugin

Moises Kirsch moi at mac.com
Fri Jun 18 19:08:20 UTC 2004

I think that "Static" should be a major feature of WordPress.

I might need to add a table (just like Links) to support this and
create a new section in the admin area just for this.

I'm saying this because after checking the Plugin APIs I dont really
see a way of doing this using the hooks that exist righ now... the only
other way of achieving "static" content might be to leave out of
wordpress and let people do it their own way just like we all be doing
it until now.

Moises