[wp-hackers] Limiting # of posts when a category is viewed?

Jason McIntosh jmcintosh at mlug.missouri.edu
Fri Jun 18 15:16:38 UTC 2004

The admin option to 10 posts page works ok.  The problem I can foresee,
and this is more of an interface design, is mixing category and
archives.  A thought I had was to keep a session var or similar
(haven't had a chance to go through all the wp code yet) to store the
selected category.  Then, when clicking through the archives, it would
display archives only for that category.  With that, I'm going to do
some mods so the current category is highlighted on selection.  Of
course, this might need to be an option.  I'm going through the code
right now, to see what I'd need to do this.
Jason

| Jason McIntosh                       | CELL: 573-424-7612        |
| Webmaster, thinker, Programmer, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865        |
| http://poetshome.com/                |                           |
|"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are     |
|for.  I only coded it."                                           |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)            |
GnuPG Key:
http://poetshome.com/about/jmcintosh_mlug.missouri.edu.gpgkey