[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:09:04 UTC 2004

>  > * who are you?
Chris J. Davis the Lord of the Kingdom of Hackdom that is
http://chrisjdavis.org , and known as Jesuit or Dmitri on #wordpress

>  > * why are you here?
I have wanted to be more targeted with the plugins I write for a long
time, and I think that this list will be the impetus I need.  I am
also a publicity whore.

>  > * what you'd like to get out of this list
Honestly some ideas and inspiration.  I am also thinking that I am not
aware of all the "hooks" that I could be accessing.  And I hope to get
more traffic to my site, on account of the whole "publicity whore"
thing.

> > I'm particularly interested to hear about plugins you've wanted to
> > write but couldn't, or plugins you've written but run into problems
> > doing.
I don't acknowledge problems, I just code through them, even if it
means bypassing the bult in functions available withing the API.
Which is why Matt loves me soooo much. :)