[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Brian Dupuis wordpress at coldforged.org
Thu Jun 17 14:53:42 UTC 2004

* who you are

I'm Brian. I'm an embedded software developer who runs a small blog as a
side project (http://www.coldforged.org) and who will never complete his
redesign. Was MT, recently WP for various reasons, not one of which
involves cash.

* why you're here

Curiosity. I love the power of PHP and MySQL, done some side-projects in
it, and find WordPress approachable and far more understandable than MT
was. Hence, getting in on inner-workings discussions -- regardless
whether I ever have any ideas for future work -- appeals somehow to me.

* what you'd like to get out of this list

Knowledge, insight, ideas for things to do with my own blog, fame,
fortune, etc.