[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Bryan Richard bryan at booknerd.net
Thu Jun 17 14:37:48 UTC 2004

> * who you are

I'm Bryan. I'm the conference director for QuarterPower Media. We
produce stuff like Linux Magazine, VoIP Magazine, ClusterWorld, and
PHPCon.

I like to throw myself down mountains on a bicycle and listen to vinyl.

> * why you're here

I've been doing a massive amount of CMS evaluation and WordPress hit
that sweet spot of feature rich yet simple enough to hack that I'd been
looking for.

I'm currently porting my Amazon Web Services plugin from Blosxom to WP,
doing some work on static pages, multiple category display on a single
page, and some general template hacking. I'm also looking into building
a suite of conference tools to make my and operations job easier.

With any luck we should be launching a WP site for VoIP Magazine this
week.

> * what you'd like to get out of this list

Oh, you know, std dev list stuff. Already, I think the $single
discussion was enlightening.

Thanks,

- BR