[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Derek Featherstone feather at furtherahead.com
Thu Jun 17 04:28:09 UTC 2004

Hi all,
Here's my brief intro:

> * who you are

I'm Derek Featherstone -- I wear many different hats - front-end, back-end,
accessibility consultant, trainer, consultant that generally does what the
gig requires. Online, I'm found at http://www.furtherahead.com,
http://www.wats.ca, and, of course, my brand-spankin' new WordPress
installation at http://www.boxofchocolates.ca

> * why you're here

Currently I'm here to lurk. ;) I joined the list because I loved WP from the
first minute I installed it, and I'd love to see it develop further. I've
written one plugin for WP so far, but in reality, I didn't really need to do
much for it. I'd like to write more plugins and contribute whatever I can
when the time is right and I have the opportunity...

> * what you'd like to get out of this list

Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I'm not really sure I need to be on *another*
mailing list... Having said that, I anticipate it will be nice to be on a
relatively smaller list, with people that have more than a passing interest
in WP.

Cheers,
Derek.
Derek Featherstone     feather at furtherahead.com