[wp-hackers] Introduction: John Hesch

Jason goldsmith unteins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 03:40:35 UTC 2004

Running against nightlies isn't always helpful because it may not
match what a developer is working with. I don't think it is a good
idea to code against a nightly until you have a plugin fully working
with the latest full release.

Plus, having your own copy let's you cross reference your own plugins :)