[wp-hackers] andrew hall - who why what & suggestion

Jason goldsmith unteins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 03:23:45 UTC 2004

The Wiki helps....

Seriously, get a copy of phpXref and run it against your install. It
makes life so much easier. I find that it helps more than anything
else. The WordPress code is pretty good in most places.

I was a bit irritated when I started with the lack of docs, but unless
someone wants to write technical docs instead of coding, I think we
are going to have to live with the sparsity and try our best to
contribute hints where we can.