[wp-hackers] Introduce yourself

Jamie 'Peoii' Harrell peoii at peoii.com
Tue Jun 15 21:35:17 UTC 2004

Since a few people are already here, I thought it would be a good time
to start an introduction thread.

My name is Jamie Harrell, and I blog at http://blog.peoii.com

> * why you're here

I'm here because I'm interested in creating plug ins for Wordpress, and
I think this will be an excellent resource.

> * what you'd like to get out of this list

Knowledge, plain and simple.  To be able to have others who are
interested in the same thing I am that can help me along my path to
coding completeness,
and to help others along their path.