[wp-hackers] For those who don't subscribe to the wp docs mailing list:

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Fri Jul 30 16:08:27 UTC 2004

> The forums software could use some TLC *hint, hint* ;)

I'd like to ;butt in with my $.02 here. I have never been a fan of the
forum software used, and prefer forums to IRC totally, if for no  other
reason than for the archival aspect. 7It is VERY rare that an inquiry
is so urgent that irc is necessary.

I am a huge fan of phpbb, and would be glad to help with a setup for
the wp support  forums.

One example where is use both applications and plan on tight\er
integration is http://www.passingnotes.com/