[wp-hackers] Managing Many WP blogs

Chris Lott Chris.Lott at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:22:49 UTC 2004

> You might reach a wider audience by posting at the forums.
> Also, this seems to be off topic, since it does not have to do with
> developing wordpress, and it seems like adapting wordpress to a
> specific need.

I plan on asking there, however it is pretty clear from discussion
today, not to mention my experience, that the forum is a good place
for people to hear themselves talk but not as much a place to actually
get answers.

I assumed that trying to tie the authentication in WordPress to
integrate with PHPBB and perhaps creating code to do automated
installs and maintenance of large numbers of  WordPress blogs (in
effect, managing a WordPress "farm") was on-topic for a list such as
this. If the community that supports such efforts is limited to the
forums I'll probably just use different blogging software. Thanks for
your input.

Chris Lott