[wp-hackers] echo and return

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Jul 27 11:21:45 UTC 2004

I'm not opposed to URI-style functions.  It is certainly no harder to
remember the name of a parameter than it is to remember the order of
unnamed parameters.

I think the important thing is that we decide on *something* and
implement it across the board.

While I realize that this decision will be made keeping inexperienced WP
users in mind, I beg that WP not be limited in potential just to save WP
newcomers the trouble of taking 10 minutes to get a grasp on basic PHP.