[wp-hackers] WP Plugin site.

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Sun Jul 25 09:25:00 UTC 2004

Henning Seljenes wrote:

> If the author agrees to release his code, it must be released under
> the GPL. As people have stated, since it is under the GPL, the plugin
> site could host the plugin regardless of what the developer decided.
> But I think that goes against the WP spirit, and is not something I'd
> like to see happen.

forgive my ignorance, but does GPL mean the author still gets credit for
his work, or not? (I'm more in a creative commons frame of mind when
thinking about licenses, so I'm not too sure where GPL stands. Is it
like an attribution-sharealike cc license?)

Steph aka bunny
--
http://climbtothestars.org/