[wp-hackers] WP Plugin site.

Henning Seljenes henning.seljenes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 07:28:31 UTC 2004

I like the idea of implementing a system to browse plugins via a feed,
but I don't know the likeliness of something like that making it into
the official distribution. And while a local mirror would be really
helpful for that kind of situation, I think it's been decided that it
should be at the users discretion whether or not a local version of
the plugin exists.

-- Henning