[wp-hackers] possible permanent post and edit page modifications

Shelley Powers shelleyp at burningbird.net
Fri Jul 23 18:37:47 UTC 2004

Eric A. Meyer wrote:

>> Is there interest in the per-post moderation?
>

>    I'm interested.  I think I was bugging Matt about this a couple of
> weeks ago, actually.

Eric, you can see the documentation on my use of per-post comment
moderation here
(http://weblog.burningbird.net/archives/2004/07/07/wordpress-modifications/4/).

>> The second modification was for full page preview...
>> Interest?
>

>    I find it an interesting concept and would definitely play around
> with it, although I'm not sure I'd adopt it for permanent use.

My use of full preview is documented here
(http://weblog.burningbird.net/archives/2004/07/07/wordpress-modifications/3/).

This weekend, I am doing a second full preview based on a suggestion
that uses the index page, and adds a parameter to switch preview on or
off.. This avoids having a second page, though I do like a separate
preview page and adding login restriction. If you want to see the
existing preview page in action, you can with this entry
(http://weblog.burningbird.net/preview.php?p=1498). I've removed the
login requirement from my preview page to facilitate people's access.

Shelley