[wp-hackers] Page a Day Via RSS Plugin?

Bryan Richard bryan at booknerd.net
Fri Jul 23 16:43:26 UTC 2004

Hello All,

I would like to put together either a plugin or hack to the Atom/RSS
support that would deliver a page a day of a public domain text daily
via syndication.

An example of which would be http://botheration.org/ulysses/

On the whole this isn't all that tricky but for the option that allows
for you start reading from any given date.

Before I dig too deeply into this, has anyone messed around with
something like this? I've not done much with date based fetching but I
can imagine that you would need to pass it the "m" parameter as in the
calendar.

Thanks,

- Bryan

IM: bryanjrichard (Yahoo!)