[wp-hackers] topic exchange integration

Robin Millette millette at waglo.com
Thu Jul 15 19:35:40 UTC 2004

Tara Star wrote:

> on the weblog -- see this post as an example:
> <http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2004/07/11/multilingual-weblog/>
> Categories: Languages / Linguistics, Real Live Code, Weblog Technology
> Topic Exchange: Multilingual blogging, Wordpress

Seb was proposing this string, I think: "This post also appears on channels"

Also, I guess you're already are of the proposed "Support category trackback" as
seen here:
http://wordpress.org/development/archives/2004/07/13/dev-update/

I still haven't peeked at it, but I hope to have the cvs version running
tomorrow to see how those features would integrate.

--
Robin Millette (aka Lord D. Nattor)
http://rym.waglo.com/wordpress/