[wp-hackers] re: Added Jabber ID field to user's profile - added bio:olb

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu Jul 15 18:38:22 UTC 2004

>   I have done a little changes to the wp_users table and to
>wp-admin/profile.php to add a field to hold the Jabber ID of a user...
>As requested as a feature over at sourceforge, any comments to include
>it in the upstream sources?

Being a PHP neophyte, I tried my own hack -

http://www.brain-stream.com/blog/archives/000284.html

I've added the OLB property from the Bio Vocabulary.

Full text:

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://bkdelong.mit.edu                       Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.
http://www.wkdelong.org           Son.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://www.brain-stream.com/xml/foaf.rdf