[wp-hackers] (no subject)

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 13:44:35 UTC 2004

Hi Mike,
I see it in wp-admin/link-categories.php I looked in wp-admin/link-manager.php
and options.php?option_group_id=8 (the link manager options in the options page)

I am sorry to have bothered you, but perhaps the link manager options
could be "moved" to link-manager.php, away from the options page, or
all link options could be made available at the
options.php?option_group_id=8 page.

The current situation is not intuitive, and if I missed it, I am sure
there might be others that can miss it too :)

Thank you for the reply, again.

Carthik.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:57:29 +0100, Mike Little <mike at zed1.com> wrote:
> Carthik Sharma wrote:
>
> > There is no option in the admin pages to show the links ordered by
> > "recently updated".
> > get_links does allow one to use "updated" or "_updated" as a parameter.
> >

> The option 'Updated' is there in the drop down list. The 'descending'
> check box is right there too.
>

> Mike
> --
> Mike Little
> http://zed1.com/journalized/

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net