[wp-hackers] Geo Plugin

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Tue Dec 21 22:03:53 UTC 2004

I was halfway through writing this when I happened by Kitty's Location
Manager wiki.  Unless I was looking in the wrong place, that plugin
doesn't seem quite ready for distribution.

So a took the template functions gathered there and pasted them into
what I already had.  *poof*  Geo Location Plugin.

Please test and comment, or roll into your own effort.  I'm not trying
to step on toes - just very, very bored at work today.

Anyway, this seems like a prime project to dump into the plugin SVN
repository.  Where do I get access to that, again?

Owen