[wp-hackers] 1.2.2 Failing on fresh install.

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Mon Dec 20 04:54:24 UTC 2004

Thanks -- I've seen that on the list before, but I still think it would
be a good idea to advertise mosquito on wordpress.org as well...

When I started sending patches for WordPress in May, I didn't find any
links to mosquito.

I'll do a cvs update and see if there is anything useful left to submit
to mosquito.

Regards,
+ Kim
--