[wp-hackers] Trackbacks and Pingbacks broken in CVS?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Dec 19 22:41:30 UTC 2004

I happened to notice that a friend had linked me... but I hadn't gotten
any notification.  I sometimes blog at his site, so I checked... and he
had sent a TrackBack, according to his WordPress entry.  I did some
testing, from one blog to another on the same server, from a blog on one
server to a blog on another, and vice versa... and I simply can't get
TrackBack or PingBack to work.  I even tried some of the prior
nightlies, with no luck.  Had to go back to December 10th Nightly to get
it to work.

Can you people with CVS blogs test this out?  I did tests between 4
different servers, and sent the pings from stable versions too, just to
be sure... and nothing.