[wp-hackers] Dashboard "focus"

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Dec 19 15:56:59 UTC 2004

Mark E.Payne wrote:
> I really like the new Dashboard.

Agreed - very nice.
Couple of points:

I can already see the posts to the forum "How do I change which blog rss
is there" etc.. so can changing it be made really basic ?

How possible is it for something like the Firefox / Tbird notification
icon for updates ? If users remove the dev blog feed (which I'm sure
they will) having an icon which appears only when something important is
posted to the dev blog would get round the lack of a feed.

P.