[wp-hackers] A plugin repository

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:33:29 UTC 2004

Hey Matt,

Great idea, my only question is, will there be any kind of entrance
exam?  Meaning the code must pass an inspection before it will be
listed, this sounds like an "official" thing and as such the code
would need to adhere to the programming guidelines.  That is not a
problem perse, but I still have some plugins that don't adhere and
won't, I feel sometimes it is better to do things my way than
followign the guidelines.

So just wanting to check this out, I would love to use this, but
wanted to clear the best practice stuff up before we move forward.