[wp-hackers] When is 1.3 going public?

Kitty kitty at mookitty.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 23:35:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 12:31, Robert Deaton wrote:
> Hey Kitten, feel like organizing it again, I'm sure the devs would go for it.

Sure, I like the bug bounty idea too. But need a more secure place than
the wiki to keep that info. I could make a sticky post on my devblog, or
someplace that was acceptable to y'all.

Should most likely plan it for early January, because of the holidays,
we'd want some lead time.
--
Cheers,		     Blog: http://blog.mookitty.co.uk
Kitty		     PC Repair: http://www.girltech.net