[wp-hackers] theme manager like plugin manager

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Dec 7 09:01:59 UTC 2004

On a related note, it would be cool if a logged in WP user could "apply"
a theme so that they could see it, without activating it globally.  It
could store the theme name in their cookie.  That way, people could do
"one-click" theme installs as Tara suggested, but without risking taking
down their site or making for a bizarre user experience as they browse
through themes.  It would be also great from a developer's standpoint,
as you would be able to try out custom themes on your live blog, without
lots of PHP errors thrown at your users.