[wp-hackers] comment author vs post author

BoBB rjorgy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:54:32 UTC 2004

Heh, this is actually exactly what im doing right now. It works
perfectly except that if someone else posted with my email address it
would look like an admin comment. I like the idea of comments storing
user_id of logged in users to be checked against for certain things.
Although that script that jason has is only for wp 1.3 which I haven't
delved into yet.