[wp-hackers] Current Forum Issues

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri Dec 3 10:05:18 UTC 2004

Apologies if you see the posts too, but these are cropping up now more
frequently:

1. Error when logging in with 'Password Empty' given as a reason.
http://wordpress.org/support/?action=search&searchFor=password+empty
This is in 1.2.1
If it is sorted, where do we point people to grab whatever new files
they need ?
(At least 1 solution in the forum says to get a 1.2 wp-login.php)

2. siteurl value goes wrong.
Yes, I know it's in Mosquito, I know I've asked before, but it is
cropping up more.
latest: http://wordpress.org/support/3/17919
http://wordpress.org/support/?action=search&searchFor=turnip
This is in 1.2.1 again

3. Spam plugins
Lots of posts where the plugin has added / left a blank line in the
spamwords list. Easy enough to fix, but shouldn't the plugin not do that ?

Like I said, apologies if you have seen these.

P.