[wp-hackers] Spam results

Harrison Brace hbrace at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 04:09:03 UTC 2004

Kitten's Spaminator is brilliant and protected me from several
thousand spam attempts. But, for some reason, it started blocking out
a *lot* of my friends.

I started using Elliott Backs's spam plugin,
(http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2004/11/29/spam-stopgap-extreme/)
which requires a client-side JavaScript computation of an MD5 hash. So
far, it's stopped *all* the bots, without blocking any legit comments.