[wp-hackers] Exporting blogroll to OPML

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Thu Dec 2 14:44:42 UTC 2004

Since FeedCreator does OPML, it would be trivial to use the XBEL exporter
I wrote.  I guess I should make this into a plugin, and allow selecting
the format in the request...

http://kimmo.suominen.com/2004/11/27/export-wordpress-links-as-xbel/

I've updated the sample index.php file for wp-links to handle the OPML
case as well.

A "live demo" is at

http://kimmo.suominen.com/links/

Just look at the "Feeds" sidebar for a few different formats.

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>