[wp-hackers] Translation of that Chinese WordPress thingy

Kwok-Ting Lee klee6595 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 24 03:58:23 UTC 2004

Using my somewhat rusty Chinese (it's in full-form characters and I studied abbreviated-form, so don't shoot me if the translation sucks), here's a rough translation, slightly better, I think, than Babel:

"Wordpress is a fairly popular foreign blogging software.  This localization (technically specialization but in context it seems more appropriate) is intended to expand the use of WordPress.  For discussions and explanations see the wiki."

The wiki contains some information about a project to localize the admin pages using, as this seems to be Taiwanese, full-form Chinese not abbreviated-form.  Also a list of Taiwanese WP users, and an invite to all such users to put their names up on the list.

Hope this helps.

Lashlar