[wp-hackers] Default Date is Inhumane...

Seth Thomas Rasmussen seth at sethrasmussen.com
Mon Aug 23 20:43:36 UTC 2004

Ryan,

> Dude, chill.  I just get tired of the reflexive anti-Americanism that
> pops up on the lists and IRC channel all the time.  Since a good deal of
> WordPress code is written by Americans, perhaps we could not call them
> stupid so casually.  That's all.

I know that one of my comments was not fair and not representative of
reality or my feelings, poorly thought out basically, but most of the rest
of it is valid criticism. And we get a lot of that not because of some
annoying fad, but because a lot of it is well deserved, something that it
would benefit us to pay attention to once in a while.