[wp-hackers] User-friendly feeds

David Carrington david.carrington at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 15:06:45 UTC 2004

I created an XML file [1] that has an XSL and a CSS stylesheet
attached to it (based on W3C examples). In Opera it shows the CSS
stylesheet. In Mozilla and IE6 it shows the XSL.

Is this a valid solution?

[1] http://www.brandedthoughts.co.uk/projects/xml/cd_catalog_xsl_and_css.xml

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:46:55 -0600, Randy Peterman
<randy at randypeterman.com> wrote:
> Opera does not support client-side XSLT though the latest version of
> Opera does have some CSS type hacks that create links out of elements.
> Opera claims that client side XSLT is dangerous.  My inexperience with
> client-side XSLT lends me to ask: can you have both XSLT and CSS style
> declarations in the document?
>

> Regards,
> Randy Peterman

David Carrington