[wp-hackers] keywords in main post attributes -- what do youthink?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Aug 10 17:16:06 UTC 2004

I think a user-controlled setting would be best.  If you use a certain
custom field a lot, you could just decide to have it always appear.

This is a feature that Expression Engine has that really had me
excited.  I think this would go a long way towards making WordPress
capable of handling projects out of the range of a simple blog tool, but
not big enough to warant a full-on CMS.