[wp-hackers] keywords in main post attributes -- what do you think?

Graham Walker gwalker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:57:37 UTC 2004

I'd love this; it's especially useful for group blogs where the idea
of adding a "custom field" scares some people, but if you could make
certain fields static on the post page, they'd be more likely to add
it.

Perhaps on the post page in the custom field div, there's a checkbox
"Make static" that makes the custom field show up on each new post
page?  (This should also be per-blog as well, obviously, so that's
another column for the post-meta table.)

graham