[wp-hackers] keywords in main post attributes -- what do you think?

jonner.1979671 at bloglines.com jonner.1979671 at bloglines.com
Tue Aug 10 16:08:56 UTC 2004

--- hackers at wordpress.org wrote:

I also agree. I was very confused when I
lost a field that I thought

> that I had added. I assumed it would be static
and it was completely

> against what I thought it would do. Why would I want
to add a field to

> a single entry? I can't honestly see any reason to do
that.

I think there's probably situations where you wouldn't want the field
added to every post entry form (for example, if you had a ton of custom fields
and didn't want your post form to be 10 pages long), so I think the existing
interface could be kept, as long as a couple commonly-used fields could be
designated as static.

Jonathon