[wp-hackers] Extended?

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Aug 4 22:40:57 UTC 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Tara Star wrote:

> Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
>
> > And, fwiw, it's not the first fork. I came over from b2evolution.
>
> fwiw too, I /think/ b2evolution was a fork from the original b2, and
> not from WP (not that this info adds much to the debate at hand, I'll
> agree).

I suppose that, in part, it depends on whether you consider b2->WP a
continuity or a discontinuity. I don't know when the fork happened because
I wasn't around.

I do know that I moved from b2evo to WP because the former claimed to
validate and usually didn't -- plus had a bunch of features I didn't give
a spit about that only seemed to make my life more difficult.

--
_Deirdre  web: http://deirdre.net        blog: http://deirdre.org/blog/
yarn: http://fuzzyorange.com    cat's blog: http://fuzzyorange.com/vsd/