[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7656: Update `bp_new_group_invite_friend_list` for new $args to support full list markup

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 17 11:37:19 UTC 2018

#7656: Update `bp_new_group_invite_friend_list` for new $args to support full list
markup
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 >not be escaped and just accept whatever it's given?

 >rely on people passing the entire element e.g. <h3 class="yolo"> which is
 what the widgets code does

 We certainly can do, however does this not present 'opportunities' do we
 not worry about what string may be passed through, if we have no
 particular security concerns I would be happy to just let the dev pass in
 what they need i.e `'<ul class="invite-friends-list">'`

 I'll think on more about this and other BP core examples.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7656#comment:4>