[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any Warning!

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 12 18:10:13 UTC 2018

#7476: Deletion of user also deletes any groups that they created - without any
Warning!
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  shanebp                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by r-a-y):

 I think if we're going to add in the `b` patch, we should also add a
 notice on the Delete User prompt that groups where the deleted user is the
 sole group admin will be reassigned to the site admin, instead of deleted.

 Might also want to add some group meta with a marker like `reassigned` so
 these groups can be queried and a decision to delete them can be made at a
 later date.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7476#comment:13>