[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 28 15:39:28 UTC 2015

#6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and
activity component
----------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  imath                             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion needs-docs commit => has-patch 2nd-
     opinion needs-docs

Comment:

 Ah! Just tested using an unchanged groups/single/home.php and an unchanged
 activity/post-form.php and i'm afraid we might have to expose users who
 changed these templates or themes to issues. We first need to find a way
 to deal with backcompat.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6388#comment:11>